If you are stressed, anxious or just want a good nights sleep download my free breathing practise here
“I had arrived at a bad place in my life, both physically and emotionally. With the support and guidance of Janine I have established a regular yoga practice which has absolutely revolutionised my life. I’m now stronger, more flexible and so much happier than I thought possible.”
Kym, July 2014
Attending a regular yoga class has many benefits:
- Balance your body and mind
- Relieve stress
- Improves flexibility, can help so lower blood pressure, reduces back ache
- Learn yoga postures (asanas)
- Learn relaxation & breathing techniques (pranayama) to help de-stress
- Spend time with like minded people
Yoga Wellbeing offers a range of yoga classes around Drotiwich Spa:
Day: Monday 9.30-11.00am
Location: Cutnall Green Memorial Hall, Addis Lane, Cutnall Green, WR9 0NB
Details: £9.00 drop in. Discount for booking the half term. THIS CLASS HAS LIMITED AVAILABILITY. PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ATTENDING TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Term dates: Spring Term: 4th September – 16th October 2017
Day: Tuesday 1.00-2.30pm
Location: Sacred Heart Church Hall, Worcester Road, Droitwich, WR9 8AZ
Details: Discount for booking the half term. THIS CLASS HAS LIMITED AVAILABILITY. PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ATTENDING TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Term dates: Spring Term: 5th September – 17th October 2017
Day: Tuesday 6.30-8.00pm
Location: Droitwich Spa Leisure Centre, Briar Mill WR9 0RZ
Details: Drop in £6.50 a class
Term dates: Runs all year round
Yoga Wellbeing’s general yoga classes are a friendly, non-competitive activity. The focus of the classes is to improve your own physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
Yoga is generally suitable for all ages and abilities and postures and activities can be adapted to meet the needs of the individual. A general yoga class will not be suitable if you are pregnant, just had a baby or have complex health needs. Please contact me if you are unsure whether the class is suitable for you.
Beginners are always welcome. Techniques in class can all be practised at home once you are familiar with them and know how to perform them safely and with awareness.
The following information covers common questions often asked by students new to my classes
Preparing for a class
- Try not to eat a big meal in the 2 hours before a class. Do not have a big drink in the hour before a class.
- It is sensible to empty your bladder before you practice.
What should I wear?
- You should wear comfortable clothing that you can move easily in (elasticated waist bands are more comfortable than zips).
- For your own safety we will practice postures in bare feet.
What do I need to bring with me?
You need a non-slip rubber mat for the class. If you have one already please bring it, as it is nicer to use your own – but mats are provided.
- Socks and a top to keep you warm during relaxation.
- A blanket would also make you more comfortable during relaxation.
- Please make sure you notify me of any issues you may have that will impact on your yoga practise so I can modify where appropriate.
- New students are asked to complete a health questionnaire. Please email it in advance or bring to your first class. If you are recovering from an operation or have specific medical needs please contact me before you attend a class. If I do not think we can safely meet you needs in a class I may advise you to not join. Please check if you are unsure. yw-health-questionnaire-general-classes
Some feedback from my students about the benefits of yoga classes…
“I go to the Monday morning session at Cutnall Green Village Hall. They are fantastic sessions always geared to the needs of individuals so everyone can achieve. The last session we did some of the exercises and meditation outside in the sunshine, it was magical.”
Gail, June 2014
“I was recommended Janine’s yoga class by my physio after having pelvis/back problems during my 2nd pregnancy. Years later and after another difficult pregnancy (helped by pregnancy yoga) and I am still going. Janine’s class is very relaxed (literally) and you can do as much or as little as you can manage and have a giggle when things don’t quite look as they are supposed to. The drop in class is perfect for me as I can’t always make it every week but I always know I will be welcomed back.”
Liz, June 2014
Yoga Wellbeing provides high quality, student focused yoga classes around Droitwich Spa, Worcester, Bromsgrove, Kidderminster and Stouport on Severn.