Who is the course for?
- Have you been recommended yoga, perhaps for stress relief, back ache or insomnia, but never made it to a class?
- Have you always wanted to try yoga but been scared to go to a class?
- Are you daunted by the prospect of not knowing what to do and learning something new?
Answer yes to any of these, then my beginner’s yoga course is just for you.
The beginner’s introduction to yoga course gives you the opportunity to learn the basics of yoga, guided by me (Janine) an experienced and caring teacher, with over 15years experience. Complete the sessions from the comfort of your own home, via zoom. We will work in a small group with a maximum of 4 students, so you will be able to receive individual guidance.
During the course you will:
- Learn a range of basic yoga postures, adjusted to suit your body
- Learn which yoga postures are effective to help relieve common ailments like a niggly lower back, stiff shoulders, headache etc.
- Develop breath awareness to help you soothe your mind and emotions
- Take part in relaxations and meditations to help you relax and de-stress
By the end of the introduction to yoga course you will feel confident enough to join a general yoga class.
What does the course involve?
An initial 1-1 online call with me to discuss your health, wellbeing and your aspirations for the course. This will be held at a mutually convenient time, via zoom. If you are unfamiliar with zoom I will talk you through it.
3 x 75-minute online yoga classes. Contact me to find out the dates of the next course.
Who is the course for?
The introduction to yoga course is suitable for people with no experience of yoga, or anyone who has perhaps had a long gap since they last practiced.
Most health conditions can be accommodated in a class, but If you have a specific condition then please contact me to discuss it. You should seek advice from your medical team if you are uncertain about whether yoga is appropriate for you.
What will I need?
You need space to lie down in and move your arms and legs without hitting furniture.
How much does it cost?
£25 includes the initial discussion call and 3 classes.
How do I sign up?
Call me for a chat on 07760 204675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
New to yoga? Check out my FAQs for newbies