My yoga classes near Worcester are a friendly, non-competitive weekly activity. The focus of the class is to improve your own physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
Full class timetable here
Currently all classes are online. View the online timetable here
Do you want to…..
- Improve your flexibility
- Reduce your stress and/or anxiety levels
- Ease your back ache
- Connect with liked minded individuals
Yoga is suitable for all ages and abilities and postures and activities can be adapted to meet the needs of the individual. Techniques in class can all be practised at home. Our yoga classes near Worcester are not suitable for anyone who is pregnant, but I am happy to recommend excellent local pregnancy yoga teachers if required.
Please complete and return the following questionnaire before attending your first class so I can plan appropriately for any needs you may have.
Are you new to yoga and not sure if it’s suitable for you? Find the answers to some common questions for beginners to yoga here
Preparing for a class
- Try not to eat a big meal in the 2 hours before a class. Do not have a big drink in the hour before a class.
- It is sensible to empty your bladder before you practice.
What should I wear?
- You should wear comfortable clothing that you can move easily in (elasticated waist bands are more comfortable than zips).
- For your own safety we will practice postures in bare feet.
What do I need to bring with me?
- You need a non-slip rubber mat for the class. In the beginners guide I explain where you can get a mat
- Socks and a top to keep you warm during relaxation.
- A blanket would also make you more comfortable during relaxation.
Can you recommend where to buy yoga equipment?
Ecotex Yoga They are a small company, based in Edinburgh, providing sustainable mats and props
Yoga Clicks Sustainable and ethical yoga equipment
These are affliate links, so if you click on them I may earn a small commission if you go onto purchase their products. I recommend because I like the company and their ethos, not because I may earn commission.
The British Wheel of Yoga’s guide about what to expect in a yoga class provies a great overview for those who are new to yoga. BWY
The NHS has a nice overview of how yoga can benefit your wellbeing NHS